Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Paradise

This is a map of Paradise that I made real quick so you know where it is.



It took these two about 6 minutes to become best friends. They both have the same M.O. (Driving people insane)



Mom and Little O



This is my brother Sean. I am thinking about sending this shot into a tooth paste company. Only God could light a photo so well.



Pops and Little O



Little O putting it on for the camera.



Sean and Cailyn



I think he's just shopping for stuff???




The next few shots are at the famous Table Mountain. I am pretty sure the mighty lumberjack Paul Bunyan made this place with one swing of his ax. If you are wondering where the top of the mountain went see "sutter buttes" in google image search.










WOOOOO!!!



On our way out of town, we ran into this traveling wilbury. Can you think of a better person to run into at a Burger King near Sacramento?


No comments: