Monday, July 14, 2008

"Its a God thing" Josh Hamilton





You know who is pumped tonight? wait a minute and I'll tell you... JESUS is fucking pumped tonight. JC recently appointed his 13th apostle. One Joshua Hamilton who has the grace and power of a true Champion Steed. On a sick display of Jesus power, Josh hit 28 bainers(Sidewayz Boner that goes down your leg or home run i guess) tonight in the MLB home run derby. JC not only got one of the best TV shout outs I've ever heard but he also was able to show how saving people from turmoil can make a difference in the outcome of the MLB home run derby.
"I couldn't continue living the life of a crack addict, and I couldn't stop, either." We can see that you never stopped. You just switched to something that is obviously wayyyy fucking COOLER! I am pretty sure Josh and that 100 year old man that was pitching to him were both on fucking somethin'.

The picture above was taken while Josh was still using Crack. He went out on the field and forgot his uniform. He also forgot to turn in his urine test in which he obviously failed.

"I GET cravings sometimes, and I see it as the devil trying to catch me in a weak moment. The best thing I can do is get the thought out of my mind as soon as I can, so it doesn't turn into an obsession. When it happens, I talk to him. I talk to the devil and say, "These are just thoughts, and I'm not going to act on them." When I talk like that, when I tell him he's not going to get the best of me, I find the thought goes away sooner."

Does the Devil ask you to stop popping HGH pills like you popped cherries and ludes in high school? Stop talking to the Devil Josh. JC is gonna get jealous and start fucking Berry Bonds or Eric Byrnes again.

Josh: "A little boy of about 9 or 10, wearing a Reds cap, handed me a pen and something to sign. Nothing unusual there, but as I was writing the boy said, "Josh, you're my savior."

Josh Hamilton, is my Savior also. Just in case anyone wanted to know that.

Casey


Another AWESOME moment in history: NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT!!! OH MY GOD THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME*


*Check the definition of FUCKING AWESOME Before telling me that is it's not that awesome.

No comments: